Today is National Cut Your Energy Costs Day. Wood Equipment would like to remind you that you can substantially reduce your facility’s energy consumption (and electric bill) by upgrading to new technology that has been engineered to more efficient designs as a result of Department of Energy (DOE) standard changes. Pumps and motors are now subject to DOE mandated minimum efficiency standards, which helps consumers to save money by upgrading to new equipment! Please reach out for a quote to see how you can “Cut Your Energy Costs”.
Here are some other helpful tips for saving energy in your home:
- Replace incandescent bulbs with LED lighting.
- Use a programmable thermostat to automatically adjust the temperature when you’re not at home or when you’re sleeping.
- Seal your windows and doors to prevent drafts.
- Unplug electronics when they’re not in use.
- Plant trees or install shading devices to block the sun’s rays and cool your home during the summer.
Let’s all do our part to conserve energy and save money.